Friday, October 31, 2014

New mouse templates plus a freebie

Good morning! Happy Halloween!! I hope you are having a great day! We are doing great. My lil man gets to go trunk or treating plus will get to go to the mall to trick or treat to. He is excited to go today! :)

I have some new templates I put in my stores today plus I have a freebie for you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like my freebie and I really hope you have a great and fun Halloween!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

Come check out all my stores listed below to save 40% my already low prices! 

This is my sleeping mouse template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my mouse with snowballs template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 











And here is your freebie. 
Expired


4 comments: