Sunday, September 14, 2014

New zoo animal templates plus a zoo word art template (cu ok) freebie

How has your weekend been? I hope you are having a great one. We have had a nice weekend. Its finally getting colder in the mornings. I love that. I love autumn so much. I love cooler weather. My mentor loves summer and heat. She is always cold and I am always hot. Maybe if I lost a bit of weight I would not be so hot. lol!

I have a couple things I want to tell you. First I wanted to tell you about a blog train that I am part of. October is going to be fun at the zoo. Its a great blog train and I love the lady who runs it. She is amazing. We would love to have more people join us. If you are interested please email her and she will put you on the list. to help bring everyone to that mindset I have a special couple templates freebies for you this week. They will only be online for 24 hours and will be taken down after that so please make sure to check back often.

If you want to join this train email Sadrine here and she will put you on the list.


The next thing I want to tell you about is my new templates. I went out of my comfort zone to make these. I do not like making cartoonish pictures. I love realistic appearance. I love seeing if I can make something look very realistic. I would love someone to have to look and double look to see if its real or a template. But for the blog train I decided to go out of my comfort zone and make cartoonish animals. The first couple I tried did not turn out. As my cute lil man says whenever I do something he does not like. FAIL! lol! So I tried again. I bugged my friend Celeste as I was making it asking which ear do you like better? Is the head way big or ok? I owe her. She helped me. The elephant has 2 various ears. I could not decide which were best so asked Celeste but she had gone to bed so I gave up and made 2 different temps one with each style of ear. So I decide d to put them both up anyway.I was going to show you the first templates I made of these to show you how bad I failed but I decided  I was not in the mood to embarrass myself that bad. lol!

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great Sunday.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my elephant with the first style of ears.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

And here is the elephant with the 2nd style of ears.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new panda template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 










And here is your freebie. Remember, if you want to join please join by emailing Sadrine here. We would love to have you join the blog train. For October its Fun at the Zoo. 


This word art template is full size and cu ok (please read my tous).
Expired



7 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks Sweetie. I love the Animals. I really love that Elephant...gonna have to get him. hehehe. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVR it... You are so awesome. Thank you so much for the freebie headed to grab those cute elephants and panda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing...love the little animals...they are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for sharing your awesome templates!! I just love your items!

    ReplyDelete