Friday, September 12, 2014

New fairy Christmas, pumpkin patch sign & arrow signs now in my stores

Good morning! How is your Friday going? We are having a good one. My lil man is getting out of school soon and I hope to make some slime with him. I found a recipe online that looks really easy and fun. He will love it. He loves doing that! :)

I have some new templates in my stores and wanted to show them to you! Also, my sales are still going on in my stores. Everything will be 30% off until the end of this month. This is my grand opening celebration for my store with Daisies & Dimples

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is the first of my fairy Christmas sets. It includes a fairy lamp post and a fairy lantern.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my wooden pumpkin patch sign. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


And this is my signs set. It has 2 metal arrow signs.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, there! I opened the DSD newsletter today and noticed your designs. You have certainly come a long way. Not that you were ever not good! You've improved with practice or something! Your things are more detailed and have more depth. Beautiful work, as usual!
    I have to re-sign up for your e-mail. When you changed your blog, last year, I think, I got lost.

    Su

    ReplyDelete