Friday, September 19, 2014

New bear, Halloween, castle tower & light post templates in my stores

Good morning! Happy Friday!!!

We are going out of town with some friends this weekend for a small getaway. I love those. We do not have to spend a lot. Just food and we have so much fun! Do you have plans for the weekend? Are you taking a quick vacation before it gets cold? I am excited! I hope to take some pictures to show you! :)

I wanted to show you some templates I put in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my bear template. There is kind of a funny story about him. I sat one of my lil mans teddy bears on the table for a reference. This morning when I got up the teddy bear was missing. I looked all over. Found him outside shredded by the dog. My lil man is going to be so mad at the dog when he finds out. He never played with the teddy bear but you know how it is. When its gone they get really sentimental over it. lol!
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my new castle tower template. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my latest Halloween fun set. It has a wooden boo sign and a jack-o-lantern with a candle.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


And this is my light post.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.




No comments:

Post a Comment