Monday, September 15, 2014

Freebie (cu ok) zoo template #2

How is your day going? I hope you are having a great day!

I wanted to post the 2nd 24 hour freebie for you. Here is a reminder why I am doing this.

I want to tell you about a blog train that I am part of. October is going to be fun at the zoo. Its a great blog train and I love the lady who runs it. She is amazing. We would love to have more people join us. If you are interested please email her and she will put you on the list. to help bring everyone to that mindset I have a special couple templates freebies for you this week. They will only be online for 24 hours and will be taken down after that so please make sure to check back often.

If you want to join this train email Sadrine here and she will put you on the list.

Here is the 2nd 24 hour only freebie. I hope you like this freebie and I hope you are having a great week.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

Expired
And remember to join in the blog train (see the ad above) :)

3 comments: