Thursday, August 7, 2014

New Fairyland owl, autumn and windows & door templates now in my stores

Good morning. How are you doing today? We are working on writing today. My baby is starting Kindergarten. How did that happen? Wasn't it just yesterday I was snuggling him while watching Sprout? Now hes into Transformers and all boy things. Makes me sad but happy! lol!

I am really having fun making fairyland things. Its been so much fun. I would love to have a garden with a bunch of fairyland houses and items in it. I have big dreams. Now if I could have a wallet to match. lol!

Here are my new templates. I hope you like them and I hope you are having a fantastic day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my fairyland owl. He could also easily be used for school pages & kits.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my fairyland fall items. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

And this is my newest fairy window & door set


You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 












No comments:

Post a Comment