Friday, August 29, 2014

New bed & a sleigh template now in my stores

How was your week? I hope you had a fantastic week! We had a good week. My lil man started kindergarten this week. He did better than we thought he would do but he still didn't want to go the 2nd day. But now he is happy about it since he gets to eat lunch and play on the playground. lol! It is going to give me more time to work on my items and because of that I was able to get all my Christmas and other templates in my stores. I have more to do and hopefully will get them done next week! I do have another Christmas and a new one I put in and wanted to show you.

I hope you like my new template and I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new bed template. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my sleigh template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.



You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 










No comments:

Post a Comment