Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New fairy houses, mushrooms, windows & door templates in my stores

Good evening! How has your Tue been? We have had a quiet day. I had a migraine today so I just kind of laid around for a while. I am slowly getting better but still have a slight migraine. Just not bad enough to knock me out, which is great for me! :)

I am in a pixie or fairy/gnome kind of mood lately. I made some more houses and windows templates. I am really enjoying this. I am helping a friend with a play their church is putting on and its all about a fairy land. I am having fun designing the houses and items for it.  I can't wait until the play is done so I can get some pictures to show you. They are putting so much into the play. Its cool!

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt
This is another fairy door. The handle is a diamond. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my fairy hardware bundle. It has the door handle and hinge for a round door.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is another fairy house template. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is a fairy window and some fairy mushrooms. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these tempaltes in any of my stores listed here. 









No comments:

Post a Comment