Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New bee & television & remote templates now in my stores

How is your day going? I hope you are having a great one. Today we made slime. We found a really easy and fun recipe and had so much fun making it. The recipe is simple.
1 tsp Borax (we had some already but you can find it in the laundry aisle).
1/2 cup water
Mix these together and set aside.

In another bowl take 5 oz of clear Elmers glue & 1/4 cup water and mix together. Add about 6 drops of food coloring.

Pour the Borax solution into the Elmers bowl & mix together. Pour off any excess water. Save in a plastic bag.

This was really fun to play with. We made both green and red today.

Well, enough of that. Sorry to ramble. lol! I have some more templates I made and wanted to show you. I have to explain the bee templates first. the other day my lil man was not feeling well and was cuddly so I had him on my lap. He wanted me to make him a bee. So I opened PS and he would tell me how to make it and I would make it as we went. There were many changes and irritation when I didn't get it right the first time. lol! I promised him that I would give him every dime that was made on the bees. He is excited. He has already told me what he wants to buy with it. I don't think he understands that it's not going to bring in enough for a bat mobile. lol! But it was fun for him to do.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week!

This is the bee my lil man worked with me on. He was quite happy with himself.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


I added a wood appearance and made it beveled for a prim look.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my television and remote template set.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.



No comments:

Post a Comment