Thursday, July 31, 2014

New beach and school templates now in my stores

I am so excited. I am finally getting back in stores again. I was never comfortable in not being in many stores and I am finally back and in more stores. WHOOT! I am so excited. Here is a list of them so far (and there is a couple more on their way)

Scrap Seeds

Digi Style Designs

Digital Designer Resources

Berry Applicious

Heartbeatz Creationz

Ivy Scraps

Kitten Scraps

I will post the other stores as I start putting my items in them!!!

And remember, tomorrow I have a blog train starting and again on the 2nd and more in August! :)

I have some new templates in my store and wanted to show them to you.

You can find these templates in my stores listed above. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!

You can find these in any of my stores here







You can find these in any of my stores here







You can find these in any of my stores here










No comments:

Post a Comment