Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New camping items in stores (plus sale will go on on more month)

I hope you are having a great day! We are doing good. My lil man (who will be 5 soon) fell while goofing off and cut his chin. He needed 3 stitches. Its really hard to watch your lil ones get hurt. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be for me. He told me that he's a big tough boy now and won't cry anymore. It is so cute.
For his birthday I have decided to get him a police uniform with all the extras. It wasn't that expensive so I was excited. It is cute. I got him a lil badge, a pair of handcuffs (which I know will be on me) lol. I also got him some other items to go with it. Even a siren that goes on his bike. I can't wait for his birthday now. Well, first I will have to wait for Amazon to deliver it. lol!

I have a winner and will post it in the morning for the template of the stars. I am sorry it took long to get it done. But I promise I will have it posted tomorrow morning and I will be posting another freebie for you to. Please come back and see what I post and who won! :)

I just realized that I messed up in one of my stores and didn't get it on sale like I thought. I am going to email them tomorrow to find out what I did wrong so it can go on sale. So, I have decided to extend my sale of 40% to all my CU stores for one more month. I apologize if you went to my store at Ivy Scraps and it wasn't on sale like I originally told everyone. Hopefully this will make up for it! :)

I have also put in more items and wanted to show you what I made this weekend.

I hope you like my new items and I hope you are having a great day.

This is my new camping item bundle in my PU store with My Memories. You can find this here.

This is my new independence fun bundle in my PU store with My Memories. You can find this here


This is my new camper template.
You can find this template in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


This bundle has items you would need to build your own camper/trailer.
You can find this template bundle in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.



This is my new propane tank template.
You can find this template in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


This is my vacation fun bundle. You can find this in my PU store with My Memories here.


No comments:

Post a Comment